You love your garden so you already know that there’s more to it than mowing the lawn and raking up leaves in autumn.
As important as these tasks are (and we love getting stuck in, even with raking), TW1 Gardening also offers expert help with all other garden tasks.
- Plenty of ideas but short of time? We can collaborate on developing your garden.
- Need someone to help steer your garden in the right direction and keep it looking beautiful? Then we’d be happy to help.
You can choose to have as little or as much involvement as takes your fancy. The important thing is that your garden will be in expert hands, giving you more time to relax, or tackle other jobs around the house!
Regular garden maintenance
To keep your garden looking attractive all year round someone needs to cut back, dead head, prune shrubs and roses, weed, mulch, feed, plant bulbs, look after your containers and take care of the lawn especially in spring and autumn. You can trust us to take care of these essential garden maintenance tasks. All tools are provided (clients usually have their own lawn mower).
Tired or worn out plants?
Plants have a natural life span, just like us.
If you need some advice on which plants have gone past their best, we can advise – and also make suggestions for new plants to fill both large and small gaps. Having worked for a specialist plant nurseries we know how and where to source high quality plants for you too.
Problem areas? No problem.
You would be really blessed to have no problems at all in your garden.
We can help you make the most of sunny, shady or windy spots by suggesting plants that will thrive rather than forcing something into the wrong place. From time to time all gardens are visited by unwanted pests and diseases – we will help to diagnose the source of the problem and advise on treatment options.
From mealy bug to thrip and rose black spot in between, help is at hand.
Trees and fencing
Please ask if you need more advice on, trees (planting, removal, or management) and on fencing (repair and/or replacement).
How does TW1 Gardening work?
- We visit you to find out exactly what kind of help you need in your garden (site visit fee applies – see price list and terms of business)
- We arrange a couple of paid gardening sessions at a time that suits you best
- If you would like to have a regular gardener, we agree how often you need us – monthly, fortnightly or weekly, depending on your garden and your personal preferences
The initial sessions are designed to give you complete peace of mind that you are getting the right gardener for your garden – and it’s completely up to you if want to go ahead or not.
You can call TW1 Gardening on or send us a message. Let us take the effort out of gardening so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy – all year round.